Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Details - 12.30.09

December 30, 2009 was a mix of various emotions, it was an experience beyond words.   Or maybe,  I'm still in the process of putting it into words. =)


Hitched =)

Below are pictures I managed to tag and grab from our friends' facebook accounts. =)   We're still waiting for our official photos from Extreme Details Photography, who I have to commend for doing a great job together with our other suppliers.   I feel so blessed that all our suppliers delivered more than we're expecting during our wedding.   Luv them!   I promise to write about our suppliers in the days to come.


Flower Girl Baskets by Angel of Hearts


My bouquet (blue ecuadorian roses) the day after the wedding



One of our cute flower girls




The little ones while waiting for the bridal march to start


One of the table numbers (my DIY)



Table setting by Avengoza





 


No comments:

Post a Comment