On applying for a Marriage License at Quezon City Hall...
Went to Quezon City Hall yesterday morning (it's already 1:53AM) with Jose to apply for a Marriage License. Took us almost 2 hours to file the application, could have done it in an a little over an hour if we came with all the required documents and if the instructions were more precise. In fairness to the City Hall employees (guards included), they we're all very helpful and accommodating.
Requirements for the application of Marriage License in Quezon City Hall (Window 10):
1. One of the applicants must be a resident of QC
2. Certified (NSO) True Copy of Birth Certificate, CENOMAR
3. Community Tax Certificate / Cedula (--> took us 15minutes to get this)
4. Colored or black and white ID pic of both applicants (-->submitted 1x1 colored ID pics)
5. Certificate of Family Planning (--->took us another 15minutes, walk included to get a schedule for the Seminar at the 2nd Floor of the Health Bldg. We'll be attending the seminar in 2 weeks time and the marriage License will be available the day after.)
Application Form: Php50.00
Marriage License Application Fee: Php100.00
Marriage License : Php100.00
Note: Bring lose change for photocopying.
If you're saving up on leaves, only one of the couple can file the application and schedule the Family Planning Seminar, just make sure all the documents are complete.
Found: Great gift ideas at Adora
1 hour ago