Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Janet Castro


Janet Castro is the first couturier I inquired with regarding my bridal gown.   I made the rounds with other wedding gown suppliers and I decided to get her.   Janet is a breath of fresh air, she's so cheerful that she kinda give me this calmness everytime I visit her.   I also appreciate her inputs regarding the gown of my choice.   A lot of my friends liked my gown too.  

 
the gown

 
the Bride

 

  

  

  

  

Janet actually made me a gown with "two looks", unfortunately I left the belt  at the Hotel.


 
top shot at the church
 
with the groom


Just a reminder, fit your gown at least a week before the big day.   I think I had my last fitting two weeks before our wedding and I lost a bit of weight.   The tube gown was kinda loose, had to pull it up several times. 

 
Photos by Extreme Details

No comments:

Post a Comment